Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these associates in El Segundo and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in El Segundo and you are wanting to rank for a local El Segundo service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in El Segundo, California on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a nice back link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover malicious back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to El Segundo and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive tool that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying referral links referring to your website. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in rankings while the green values displayed represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like El Segundo, California. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in California.
El Segundo Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.