Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in Eldridge and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eldridge and you are wanting to rank for a local Eldridge service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a backlink. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Eldridge, Iowa on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those subscriptions and some basic information on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, discover linking opportunities, discover bad backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Eldridge and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free optimization tools for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For people managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. The features made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering backlinks pointing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Eldridge, Iowa. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Iowa.
Eldridge Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.