Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Elgin and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elgin and you are wanting to rank for a local Elgin service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a referral link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Elgin, Texas on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an topical web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a nice link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of those interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view back links, locate link building opportunities, discover bad back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Elgin and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For folks managing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online property. Most of the services offered through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying back links directing to your site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating keywords that you want rank your property for. You can customize specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Elgin, Texas. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Elgin Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.