Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to any of these associates in Elizabeth borough and ask them to post an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elizabeth borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Elizabeth borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Elizabeth borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Comments – We have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web site and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some basic information on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, find malicious back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Elizabeth borough and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO agency, this tool allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Elizabeth borough, Pennsylvania. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Elizabeth borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.