Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to any of these connections in Elizabeth and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elizabeth and you are wanting to rank for a local Elizabeth service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Elizabeth, New Jersey on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web page and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those dashboards and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect backlinks, find linking opportunities, discover bad backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Elizabeth and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks referring to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of individual keywords and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Elizabeth, New Jersey. These key phrases that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in New Jersey.
Elizabeth Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.