Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to one of these individuals in Elizabethton and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elizabethton and you are wanting to rank for a local Elizabethton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a link. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Elizabethton, Tennessee on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant article, comment and engage the community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web property and maintaining a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the tools and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research inbound links, locate link building opportunities, discover unwanted back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Elizabethton and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to monitor the health of your web site. Many of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating back links referring to your site. This is helpful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of specific key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank for. You can customize geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Elizabethton, Tennessee. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Tennessee.
Elizabethton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.