Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Elk Grove and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elk Grove and you are wanting to rank for a local Elk Grove service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Elk Grove, California on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Comments – I have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they could help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link building opportunities, locate suspicious backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Elk Grove and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your websites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering links directing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Elk Grove, California. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
Elk Grove Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.