Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these associates in Elkhart and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elkhart and you are wanting to rank for a local Elkhart service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Elkhart, Indiana on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some basic information on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research back links, locate link building opportunities, discover bad links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Elkhart and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating links referring to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want rank your property for. You can customize specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Elkhart, Indiana. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Elkhart Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.