Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Elko and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elko and you are wanting to rank for a local Elko service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your site from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a referral link. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Elko, Nevada on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the internet that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your property and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Elko and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the tools provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating back links directing to your site. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the movement of individual key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can choose specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Elko, Nevada. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Nevada.
Elko Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.