Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to one of these connections in Elmwood Park village and ask them to post an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elmwood Park village and you are wanting to rank for a local Elmwood Park village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Elmwood Park village, Illinois on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a clean link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the subscriptions and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, locate linking opportunities, locate negative referral links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Elmwood Park village and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for managing your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the service software offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks directing to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank your page for. You can configure specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specified city and state like Elmwood Park village, Illinois. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Elmwood Park village
Elmwood Park village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.