Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these connections in Elwood and ask them to include an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elwood and you are wanting to rank for a local Elwood service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Elwood, Indiana on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are many other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, find linking opportunities, locate suspicious links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Elwood and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the service software offered in this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering backlinks pointing to your website. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of unique key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Elwood, Indiana. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Indiana.
Elwood Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.