Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Elyria and ask them to include an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elyria and you are wanting to rank for a local Elyria service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a backlink. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in Elyria, Ohio on those platforms but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a nice back link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some information on how they can assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, discover link building opportunities, locate negative referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Elyria and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that allows you to manage the health of your site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Elyria, Ohio. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Elyria Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.