Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these connections in Emmaus borough and ask them to post an article about you or your products on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Emmaus borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Emmaus borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Emmaus borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating blogs on the internet that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an interesting article, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your property and keeping a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the tools and some basic information on how they can assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate negative back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Emmaus borough and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online property. Many of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Emmaus borough, Pennsylvania. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Emmaus borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.