Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Englewood and ask them to post an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Englewood and you are wanting to rank for a local Englewood service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a referral link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Englewood, New Jersey on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an relevant article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web page and keeping a nice back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some information on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Englewood and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For people managing an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your website. The features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for identifying referral links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the rankings of unique key words and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding keywords that you want rank for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Englewood, New Jersey. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in New Jersey.
Englewood Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.