Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Simply reach out to one of these people in Englewood and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Englewood and you are wanting to rank for a local Englewood service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Englewood, Ohio on those profiles but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your property and keeping a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of those tools and some info on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research back links, discover link building opportunities, discover malicious backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Englewood and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your web sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. Most of the features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding keywords that you want to rank for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Englewood, Ohio. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Englewood Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.