Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Just reach out to one of these associates in Enid and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Enid and you are wanting to rank for a local Enid service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Enid, Oklahoma on those platforms but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your property and keeping a nice backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research referral links, find linking opportunities, discover negative links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Enid and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Some of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. The tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating backlinks referring to your site. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique key words and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Enid, Oklahoma. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Enid Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.