Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Ephraim and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Ephraim and you are wanting to rank for a local Ephraim service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Ephraim, Utah on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an topical article, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a clean back link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the tools and some info on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, find link building opportunities, locate suspicious backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Ephraim and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the service software provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying inbound links directing to your web site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Ephraim, Utah. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Utah.
Ephraim Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.