Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Erie and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Erie and you are wanting to rank for a local Erie service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a backlink. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Erie, Colorado on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical blog post, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a clean back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate inbound links, find link building opportunities, find unwanted back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Erie and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your sites SEO. For folks managing an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating inbound links pointing to your site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to track the movement of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key terms that you want to rank your property for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Erie, Colorado. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Erie Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.