Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these people in Estes Park and ask them to include an article about you or your company on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Estes Park and you are wanting to rank for a local Estes Park service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a an inbound link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Estes Park, Colorado on those profiles but to also link back to your web page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant article, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your site and maintaining a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of those dashboards and some information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate back links, find link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Estes Park and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use SEO tools for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For folks managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Most of the service software offered through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering referral links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for locating good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of specific key words and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Estes Park, Colorado. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Estes Park Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.