Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Estherville and ask them to include an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Estherville and you are wanting to rank for a local Estherville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a referral link. Setting up business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only build a local presence in Estherville, Iowa on those profiles but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical web page, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web page and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the tools and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research back links, locate linking opportunities, locate bad back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Estherville and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Many of the services provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating referral links directing to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Estherville, Iowa. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Iowa.
Estherville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.