Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to one of these connections in Euclid and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Euclid and you are wanting to rank for a local Euclid service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a backlink. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Euclid, Ohio on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting web page, comment and engage with the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the tools and some information on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, discover linking opportunities, find unwanted links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Euclid and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For those of you running an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient tool that allows you to monitor the health of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for identifying backlinks referring to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Euclid, Ohio. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Euclid Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.