Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Eureka and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eureka and you are wanting to rank for a local Eureka service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Eureka, California on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an topical article, comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the interfaces and some info on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view back links, find link building opportunities, find negative backlinks, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Eureka and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. Use this site to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Many of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating referral links pointing to your site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen indicate an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Eureka, California. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in California.
Eureka Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.