Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these connections in Evans and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Evans and you are wanting to rank for a local Evans service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Evans, Colorado on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating sites on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate backlinks, discover linking opportunities, find negative back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Evans and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the services provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying links referring to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key phrases that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Evans, Colorado. These key phrases that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Evans Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.