Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Just reach out to any of these people in Everett and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Everett and you are wanting to rank for a local Everett service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Everett, Washington on those profiles but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other utilities that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and keeping a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to inspect back links, locate link building opportunities, locate unwanted back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Everett and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this software allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Most of the services offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive tool that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating links referring to your web site. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of specific keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating keywords that you want to rank your property for. You can configure specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Everett, Washington. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Washington.
Everett Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.