Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Everman and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Everman and you are wanting to rank for a local Everman service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a an inbound link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Everman, Texas on those platforms but to also link back to your web page from that property.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your property and keeping a clean back link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some info on how they can assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research inbound links, locate linking opportunities, find malicious back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Everman and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a businesses online property. Most of the service software offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your website. The features available on Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating inbound links directing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want rank for. You can configure geo specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Everman, Texas. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Everman Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.