Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Fair Haven borough and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Fair Haven borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Fair Haven borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Building business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Fair Haven borough, New Jersey on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some information on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, discover linking opportunities, find bad referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Fair Haven borough and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free to use SEO tools for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to evaluate the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For individuals running an SEO business, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the service software provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering backlinks referring to your web site. This is useful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating keywords that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Fair Haven borough, New Jersey. These keywords that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in New Jersey.
Fair Haven borough
Fair Haven borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.