Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Fairfield and ask them to include an article about you or your products on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Fairfield and you are wanting to rank for a local Fairfield service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a referral link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Fairfield, Illinois on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical blog post, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web site and keeping a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, discover bad links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Fairfield and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this software to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful tool that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering links pointing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of specific keywords and URLS. A tool like this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in rankings while the green values show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key terms that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Fairfield, Illinois. These key phrases that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Fairfield Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.