Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these people in Florence and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Florence and you are wanting to rank for a local Florence service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a referral link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Florence, South Carolina on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating articles on the internet that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the health of your web page and keeping a authoritative link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to research inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Florence and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. The tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating inbound links directing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to follow the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Florence, South Carolina. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Florence Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.