Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Pensacola and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Pensacola and you are wanting to rank for a local Pensacola service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a referral link. Creating profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Pensacola, Florida on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, find link building opportunities, locate malicious links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Pensacola and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of free to use SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Most of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive tool that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering referral links referring to your site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Pensacola, Florida. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Florida.
Pensacola Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.