Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these people in Perry and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Perry and you are wanting to rank for a local Perry service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Perry, Georgia on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding articles on the internet that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an topical web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and maintaining a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of those tools and some info on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, discover link building opportunities, locate unwanted referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Perry and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO business, this tool allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online presence. Some of the service software offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your website. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying referral links referring to your site. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want rank your property for. You can customize geo specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Perry, Georgia. These keywords that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Perry Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.