Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Simply reach out to one of these people in Plain City and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Plain City and you are wanting to rank for a local Plain City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a backlink. Creating business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Plain City, Utah on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your site. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view referral links, locate linking opportunities, find suspicious back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Plain City and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online profile. Some of the tools offered through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is useful for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for finding key terms that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Plain City, Utah. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Utah.
Plain City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.