Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Red Bank and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Red Bank and you are wanting to rank for a local Red Bank service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a referral link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Red Bank, Tennessee on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have had personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your site and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of those dashboards and some basic info on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, find bad links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Red Bank and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this site to monitor the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for maintaining your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. Most of the features available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering inbound links referring to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of individual key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed indicate an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can choose specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Red Bank, Tennessee. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Tennessee.
Red Bank Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.