Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have a business site. Simply reach out to one of these individuals in Woburn and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Woburn and you are wanting to rank for a local Woburn service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Woburn, Massachusetts on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, find linking opportunities, locate suspicious back links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Woburn and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software provided in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying referral links pointing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking stats indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Woburn, Massachusetts. These keywords that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Massachusetts.
Woburn Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.