Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Worthington and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a link back and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Worthington and you are wanting to rank for a local Worthington service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Worthington, Minnesota on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that profile.
• Comments – I have had personal success searching for articles on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an interesting article, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the health of your site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect back links, locate linking opportunities, find unwanted backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Worthington and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of free to use SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this tool to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and keep track of any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for locating links referring to your site. This is useful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can configure specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Worthington, Minnesota. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Worthington Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.