Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Yoakum and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Yoakum and you are wanting to rank for a local Yoakum service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a an inbound link. Creating business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Yoakum, Texas on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a link in your comment that refers back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and keeping a nice back link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those dashboards and some information on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to research backlinks, discover linking opportunities, locate unwanted referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Yoakum and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free optimization tools for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your sites optimization. For folks managing an SEO business, this software allows you to orchestrate and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Some of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. Many of the features available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for discovering inbound links directing to your web site. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Yoakum, Texas. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Yoakum Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.