Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in Youngsville and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Youngsville and you are wanting to rank for a local Youngsville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a backlink. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Youngsville, Louisiana on those platforms but to also backlink to your web page from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, locate an topical article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a URL in your comment that refers back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web property and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research referral links, find link outreach opportunities, discover unwanted referral links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Youngsville and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this tool to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your websites optimization. For folks managing an SEO business, this tool allows you to monitor and track changes with a clients online presence. Most of the service software offered in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for locating back links referring to your site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the movement of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking details refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key terms that you want to rank your site for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Youngsville, Louisiana. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume info, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Louisiana.
Youngsville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.