Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Cheraw and ask them to post an article about you or your services on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cheraw and you are wanting to rank for a local Cheraw service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to produce a referral link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Cheraw, South Carolina on those profiles but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your website. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the tools and some info on how they can assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate back links, locate link outreach opportunities, locate negative referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Cheraw and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online profile. Many of the service software offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that allows you to manage the condition of your web site. The features available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating inbound links referring to your site. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is primarily used to follow the movement of specific keywords and URLS. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Cheraw, South Carolina. These keywords that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful tool is the search volume graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful for anyone trying to rank in South Carolina.
Cheraw Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.