Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these people in Chester and ask them to include an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Chester and you are wanting to rank for a local Chester service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Chester, Maryland on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success locating articles on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a comment link.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are many other utilities that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web property and maintaining a clean referral link profile is a must for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some information on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, discover suspicious links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Chester and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks managing an SEO organization, this tool allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a businesses online property. Many of the service software provided through this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to manage the health of your website. The features made available on Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying referral links pointing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to follow the movement of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Chester, Maryland. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Maryland.
Chester Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.