Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Clay and ask them to feature an article about you or your business on the site. My recommendation is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clay and you are wanting to rank for a local Clay service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Building profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Clay, Alabama on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that links back to your website. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a nice link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, locate malicious links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Clay and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your sites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this software allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks referring to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the movement of unique key words and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want to rank for. You can choose specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Clay, Alabama. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Alabama.
Clay Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.