Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking connections that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these associates in Clinton and ask them to include an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clinton and you are wanting to rank for a local Clinton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a link. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Clinton, Utah on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web site and keeping a authoritative back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, discover linking opportunities, locate suspicious back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Clinton and the surrounding cities) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in SEO. Use this site to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For those of you running an SEO organization, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a clients online property. Many of the services offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive piece of software that allows you to monitor the health of your website. The tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks directing to your website. This is helpful for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key terms that you want rank your site for. You can customize geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Clinton, Utah. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Utah.
Clinton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.