Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Clovis and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Clovis and you are wanting to rank for a local Clovis service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a backlink. Setting up profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Clovis, California on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an topical web page, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a authoritative referral link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some info on how they can help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to research backlinks, discover link building opportunities, find bad backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Clovis and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your websites optimization. For people managing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to monitor and track changes with a clients online presence. Most of the services offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that allows you to monitor the health of your site. Many of the features made available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying inbound links pointing to your website. This is useful for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or identify a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for locating key terms that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Clovis, California. These key words that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in California.
Clovis Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.