Off Page SEO
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to one of these individuals in Coalinga and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coalinga and you are wanting to rank for a local Coalinga service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Coalinga, California on those profiles but to also backlink to your site from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view back links, locate linking opportunities, locate suspicious backlinks, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are must haves for SEO. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Coalinga and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For people managing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Some of the tools provided through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating backlinks referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to monitor the movement of individual keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to monitor movement and/or spot a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating keywords that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Coalinga, California. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in California.
Coalinga Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.