Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to any of these people in College Park and ask them to include an article about you or your services on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in College Park and you are wanting to rank for a local College Park service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a backlink. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in College Park, Georgia on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an relevant article, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the health of your web property and maintaining a nice link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of those subscriptions and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, locate link building opportunities, locate unwanted back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to College Park and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. Use this software to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering back links pointing to your web site. This is great for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like College Park, Georgia. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
College Park Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.