Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Colleyville and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Colleyville and you are wanting to rank for a local Colleyville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a backlink. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Colleyville, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your web page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, search for an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and keeping a nice link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the software interfaces and some information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, find suspicious back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Colleyville and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO business, this software also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online property. Most of the services offered through this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your website. The tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for locating back links referring to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key phrases that you want rank your site for. You can customize specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Colleyville, Texas. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Colleyville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.