Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to one of these connections in Colonial Heights and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Colonial Heights and you are wanting to rank for a local Colonial Heights service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Colonial Heights, Virginia on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that profile.
• User Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for sites on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view back links, find link building opportunities, locate unwanted referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Colonial Heights and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. Use this site to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for identifying links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Colonial Heights, Virginia. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search chart, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Virginia.
Colonial Heights Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.