Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have sites. Simply reach out to anyone of these associates in Coral Gables and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coral Gables and you are wanting to rank for a local Coral Gables service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Building business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Coral Gables, Florida on those platforms but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the internet that were topical to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant web page, comment and engage the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a comment link.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your web page and maintaining a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are a few of those software interfaces and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate back links, discover link building opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are proven useful for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coral Gables and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for managing your sites optimization. For those of you running an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to maintain and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the services provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful dashboard that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software used for discovering inbound links pointing to your web site. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable industry option.
Ranking metrics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying key terms that you want rank your property for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Coral Gables, Florida. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched phrases is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Florida.
Coral Gables Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.