Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or article comment linking back to you. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these people in Corcoran and ask them to include an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corcoran and you are wanting to rank for a local Corcoran service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Corcoran, California on those platforms but to also backlink to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, find an relevant article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the tools that Google provides, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your site and keeping a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view backlinks, find link outreach opportunities, locate malicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Corcoran and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
DA and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For folks running an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Most of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that allows you to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating inbound links pointing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of specific key words and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Corcoran, California. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful tool is the search volume chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in California.
Corcoran Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.