Off Site SEO
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to any of these people in Corona and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Corona and you are wanting to rank for a local Corona service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the ability to send no follow links to your site from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Corona, California on those platforms but to also send links back to your website from that profile.
• Blog Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the health of your web page and maintaining a nice back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, discover link building opportunities, find suspicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Corona and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites optimization. For people running an SEO business, this software allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software offered in this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your website. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to track the rankings of unique key words and URL strings. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key terms that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo specific location settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Corona, California. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched phrases is valuable for anyone trying to rank in California.
Corona Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.