Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other properties and the links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to any of these associates in Coronado and ask them to post an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a property and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coronado and you are wanting to rank for a local Coronado service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a an inbound link. Building business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Coronado, California on those profiles but to also send links back to your web page from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage the community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Guarding the health of your site and maintaining a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are some of the interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, discover linking opportunities, locate malicious referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coronado and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your web sites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to maintain and keep track of changes with a businesses online profile. Most of the tools offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive interface that allows you to monitor the health of your web site. Many of the features available on Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating inbound links directing to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want rank for. You can choose specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Coronado, California. These key words that you identify and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in California.
Coronado Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.