Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have sites. Just reach out to one of these individuals in Coweta and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a property and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Coweta and you are wanting to rank for a local Coweta service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your site from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Coweta, Oklahoma on those profiles but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success finding sites on the web that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and maintaining a nice link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are some of the tools and some basic info on how they could help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect backlinks, discover linking opportunities, find unwanted back links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Coweta and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you managing an SEO business, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive interface that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying inbound links pointing to your site. This is useful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking details refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed represent an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key phrases that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Coweta, Oklahoma. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Coweta Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.